Shipping + Handling
donnettes.com ships to all 50 United States, the U.S. territories, P.O. Boxes and APO/FPO addresses. U.S. territories include: American Samoa, Guam, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
Standard delivery (USPS $6)
- Standard delivery usually arrives within 3 - 6 business days from the shipped date, excluding holidays. Please allow 1-2 days handling time.
- Standard delivery to Alaska, Hawaii, and P.O. Boxes addresses usually arrives within 5 - 13 business day from the shipped date, excluding holidays.
- Standard delivery to APO/FPO addresses usually arrives within 18 business days from the shipped date, excluding holidays.
Express delivery (USPS $25)
- Express shipping orders placed Monday through Friday, excluding holidays, before 11:00 AM PST will usually arrive within 2-3 business days from the shipped date. Please allow 1-2 days handling time.
- Holidays: Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Day After Thanksgiving, Christmas Day, Day After Christmas, New Year’s Eve, New Year’s Day.
- Express shipping is not available for Alaska, Hawaii, P.O Boxes, and APO/FPO addresses.
International • All rates are quoted in U.S. Dollars.
Please note: International shipments may be subject to import taxes, duties and customs fees, which are levied once your package reaches the country of destination, and are the responsibility of the recipient.
International delivery (USPS $25)
- International shipping usually arrives within 10 - 16 business days from the shipped date, excluding holidays.
- Standard delivery is not available for international shipments.
International shipping restriction
- Delivery is not available for Post Office boxes.
- Orders shipping to International addresses have a maximum merchandise sub-total purchase amount limit of $1,000, or a maximum purchase item limit of 20 items per order, whichever comes first.
International taxes, duties and customs fees
- Donnette Collection ships your package DDU, duties and taxes unpaid, and does not collect VAT, duties and/or taxes and cannot predict what your particular charges may be. For more information regarding your country's custom policies please contact your local customs office.
- USPS's local country affiliates will charge the recipient all applicable duty, taxes, and/or brokerage fees C.O.D. in the local currency at the time of delivery. All taxes, duties and customs fees are the responsibility of the recipient of the package. Your local post office or carrier can give you information on the method of payment accepted for the duties, taxes and other fees collected upon delivery.